FROM THE DEVELOPERS AND MANUFACTURERS OF THE ORIGINAL BIOSTRIP 42
BIOSTRIP PLUS IMMERSION STRIPPER - A safer alternative to traditional methylene chloride or hot caustic pain stripping systems.
An immersion stripper designed for industrial scale paint removal.
Suitable for removing industrial coatings such as powder coat, wet paints, electrophoretic paint, epoxy etc
Economical and long lasting product.
Immersion Tanks should be made of stainless steel or High Density Polyethylene.
Biostrip PLUS Immersion is recommended to be heated to a temperature of between 35 and 60 degrees centigrade.
PLEASE NOTE - THIS PRODUCT IS NOT SUITABLE FOR STRIPPING ALLOYS WHEELS. CONTACT US FOR INFORMATION ABOUT WHEEL STRIPPER
- Product Review
Customer Reviews 6 item(s)
I have just put a new request in for some more of this chemical. As this product just blows the other chemicals out of the water.
This product is absolutely brilliant!
- Excellent service at every stage
- It is always a big decision to change your immersion tank. I called and spoke to various members of the team who answered all the questions I had. I tried a small amount out first just to see how it would compare. I have to say I am impressed and the after sales service is excellent.
- Great decision
- Very pleased with all of my dealings with FUZE. It really works well.
- This product runs colder than my existing product and from the data sheet is much safer too. Glad I made the change
- Prompt deliver good service
- Came when it was supposed two 4 200 litre drums good price happy customer
- Great Service, knowledgeable staff would recommend.
Write Your Own Review