Biostrip Plus Masonry Paint Stripper is a high quality, heavy duty water based paint and varnish remover that delivers professional results quickly and easily.
Building upon the success of our Biostrip 20 - Biostrip Plus has been developed for use on masonry and brickwork. It is easy to rinse off after use and does not require the use of abrasives which can be damaging to delicate substrates.
Biostrip Plus is fast acting, with blistering or softening of the paint visible very quickly.
The thickened formulation will adhere to any surface, reducing drips to a minimum and avoiding waste.
Economical in use - 1 Litre will treat approximately 5 square metres
How to use Biostrip Plus Masonry Paint Remover:
- Ensure surface being stripped is clean and oil free
- Brush a thick coat of Biostrip Plus on to the surface
- Leave in place until the paint has completely blistered or softened (time taken will vary depending upon paint type, number of layers and ambient temperature)
- Remove paint with a damp sponge or cloth. If the substrate is not delicate a scraper can be used. Where appropriate a power washer is also effective
- If any paint remains the process can be repeated (this may be necessary in intricate areas or where there are layers of differing paint types)
- Wash the area down with fresh soapy water and allow to dry
Note - Biostrip Plus is suitable for use on some plastic and rubber, but we would recommend testing a small area first.
Biostrip Plus Paint Remover is coloured green so it is easy to see which areas have been treated.
Read more about paint stripping