Biostrip Wheel Stripper - Alloy Wheel Paint Remover
Having Problems with your existing product ? Contact us NOW for advice
More and more wheel stripping companies are turning to Biostrip, contact us today to find out why
Now available to purchase directly from the manufacturer.
Our unique Wheel Stripping formulation is water based and safer to use than traditional cold strippers.
Ideal for stripping paint from all wheels including magnesium wheels.
Key Benefits of Biostrip Wheel Stripper Include:
- Strips at temperatures from 70°c to 85°c
- Outstanding, proven performance in bench tests against competitors products
- Short strip time for many OEM primers
- Faster strip time for polyester hybrids and varnish on recoated wheels
- Not ADR Regulated for transport
- Safer to use than traditional cold acid wheel strippers
- Acid free, safe on magnesium wheels
Biostrip Wheel stripper is one of our most poplular products available in a range of quantities from 25 Litre up to 1,000 Litre IBC.
OEM wheels, including such manufacturers as Porsche, Mercedes and VW, have been stripped at temperatures as low as 70°C with an increase to 80°C bringing strip times down to little more than 90 minutes.
NOTE: Some German wheels can take longer than 4 hours to strip
Stripping alloy wheels in mild steel tanks IS NOT ADVISED. Tanks must be made of stainless steel or high density polyethylene. Brass fittings are not recommended when stripping aluminium.
We can supply a full package of wheel stripping equipment including tanks, hoists and control panels. Contact us for further information and prices.
- Product Review
Customer Reviews 2 item(s)
- Pleased to be able to buy direct
- Pleased to be able to buy this product direct from Biostrip/ Fuze. Great product and the service is excellent. Don't buy elsewhere
- Excellent product
- Great to finally find a safe product that actually works. So much better than acid strippers. Stripping most wheels in around 2 hours - well pleased
Write Your Own Review