BIOSTRIP 20 Water based paint stripper
AVAILABLE NOW DIRECT FROM THE MANUFACTURER AT THE LOWEST PRICE
BIOSTRIP 20™ is a revolutionary paint stripper that is safer for both the user and the environment. It is suitable for use in the home by the DIY enthusiast and also for large industrial applications as an alternative to Methylene Chloride based products.
Benefits of Biostrip 20 Include:
- Water based - no losses due to evaporation
- Non Irritant
- Non flammable
- Non Toxic - safer for the user and the environment than traditional methylene chloride based products
- Non Caustic - Does not darken wood, and does not cause burns
- Economical - Thixotropic (thickened) solution clings to vertical surfaces, causing no drips, no runs, no waste.
- Does not give off hazardous or noxious fumes - ventilation not required. Suitable for use indoors or in confined spaces
How to use Biostrip 20 Paint Remover:
- Brush Biostrip 20 on to the paint that needs to be removed and leave until the paint completely blisters or softens. This process normally starts after 20 to 30 minutes depending on paint type, paint thickness and ambient temperature.
- Once the paint has completely softened or blistered it can be scraped or wiped off.
- Apply as necessary until all paint layers are removed.
- Wash area thoroughly with clean soapy water. Ensure area is completely clean and dry before repainting
Coatings removed include: Water based coatings, Varnishes, Primers (including aerospace), Primers containing chrome, Oil based paints and Emulsion.
Suitable substrates include: All wood types, stone, brick, marble, concrete, plastered surfaces and many plastics.
Tip: For maximum effect cover the area coated in Biostrip 20 with polythene or cling film. This helps to prevent the Biostrip 20 from drying out and encourages a faster strip time.
Note: Biostrip 20 is not suitable for removing paint from alloy wheels. Please contact us for advice.
We recommend treating a small test area before starting any project.